HYPERCOMIC: Tyrande in Trouble [DEMO] HYPERCOMIC: Tyrande in Trouble [DEMO]

Honestly, this idea was overall in poor taste to me. One of the reasons is becasue we see the whole rape-gangbang-mindbreak theme in a lot of Adult Media. No real creativity; no unique anything. The 3D Figures and backgrounds are well detailed, and the angles are good and don't get me wrong: I like raw, kinky, hot, messy sexual things. But while it can be all that, it could also be consensual. I wonder how many people stop to think about that.

I flipped through this whole demo, listen to all the dialogue bubbles, didn't get aroused at all. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of females getting degraded by males ( I actually prefer Femdom), but even that aside, I think I bring up a good point. Dare to do something different and it just might pay off way more than you expect.

zuleyka responds:

So there is no Femdom & Consensual sex in this game, so it's bad game for you. Thanks for feedback.

Legend of Krystal vG Legend of Krystal vG

Damn good game; the best Krystal Fox flash game to date-- just wish we had the option to choose what to wear, if anything. Or strip her completely having her going about her busy day naked, wild and free. lol! It'd be cool to br sblr to unlock outfits every playthrough and mix and match them how we want too. And I sooo want to be able to have the option of stripping her of any footwear...! Yes, I've got a foot fetish, I can't help it! lol!

P.S. I just got an A Rank! :-D