HYPERCOMIC: Tyrande in Trouble [DEMO] HYPERCOMIC: Tyrande in Trouble [DEMO]

Honestly, this idea was overall in poor taste to me. One of the reasons is becasue we see the whole rape-gangbang-mindbreak theme in a lot of Adult Media. No real creativity; no unique anything. The 3D Figures and backgrounds are well detailed, and the angles are good and don't get me wrong: I like raw, kinky, hot, messy sexual things. But while it can be all that, it could also be consensual. I wonder how many people stop to think about that.

I flipped through this whole demo, listen to all the dialogue bubbles, didn't get aroused at all. Then again, I'm not a huge fan of females getting degraded by males ( I actually prefer Femdom), but even that aside, I think I bring up a good point. Dare to do something different and it just might pay off way more than you expect.

zuleyka responds:

So there is no Femdom & Consensual sex in this game, so it's bad game for you. Thanks for feedback.

Legend of Krystal vG Legend of Krystal vG

Damn good game; the best Krystal Fox flash game to date-- just wish we had the option to choose what to wear, if anything. Or strip her completely having her going about her busy day naked, wild and free. lol! It'd be cool to br sblr to unlock outfits every playthrough and mix and match them how we want too. And I sooo want to be able to have the option of stripping her of any footwear...! Yes, I've got a foot fetish, I can't help it! lol!

P.S. I just got an A Rank! :-D

Tentacle Box Tentacle Box

Very erotic with your panting, gasps and vulgar talk! That was good, thanks to Quinn for writing it and you, Dolly, for voicing it. :-D

ElectroDolly responds:

And thank you for listening!~ :D

Nude self pinup portrait Nude self pinup portrait

Awesome sketch. You have a very beautiful, luscious body that screams sex appeal. Love your expression, Amanda.

And, of course this goes without saying, but your tits, nips, hips and pudenda (pussy) are gorgeous. Thanks for the post.

Patreon: Making Babies Patreon: Making Babies

Cute, simple, kinky and funny. Plus, it stars one of my three favorite girls: Mizore!
4 Stars to you!

Back At It Again With The Nipples Back At It Again With The Nipples

Liking the rough sketch; the fun/flirty expression on her face, and her nipples teasing through her tanktop. Well done.

JayBezzy responds:

thanks man i like the nipples to ! and remember i only drink the finest breast milksssssssssss